ISBUC Industry Day
The cluster for Integrative Structural Biology at the University of Copenhagen (ISBUC) is pleased to invite you to the 2022 ISBUC Industry Day. The ISBUC Industry Day is a day for structural biologists working in academia and industry to connect with each other, see the latest cutting edge science from the other side, expand networks and kick-start new collaborations.
The day will shine a light on the state-of-the-structural-biology that is happening right here in Copenhagen.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Kristian Strømgaard, Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Professor Mette Rosenkilde, Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Professor Per Amstrup Pedersen, Department of Biology
- Stephan Thorgrimsen, CEO, ImmunoTrack
- Associate Professor Karen Martinez, Department of Chemistry
- Associate Professor Nikos Hatzakis, Department of Chemistry
- Associate Professor Henriette Elizabeth Autzen, Department of Biology
- Associate Professor Joseph Rogers, Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Assistant Professor Sara Solbak, Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
A detailed programme will be released closer to the event.
The day will include a poster session where researchers working with structural biology can represent their latest research. The poster session is open to junior and senior academic researchers, as well as their industry counterparts.
Registrations for the ISBUC Industry Day are now closed. For late registrations, please email Lucy Holt (firstname.lastname@example.org).