ISBUC – Find Your BioStruc Lab
Know Your ISBUC Labs Day
- Are you a BSc or MSc student looking for a lab to conduct your thesis in?
- Are you interested in structural biology, working with proteins and other bio macro molecules?
- Want to learn more about our integrative structural biology researchers and labs at SCIENCE and SUND?
'Find Your BioStruc Lab' takes place on
Friday 15th May 2020
13:00 to 15:00
The event is hosted by the Integrative Structural Biology at the University of Copenhagen (ISBUC)
and held remotely via Microsoft Teams
How to Join Event
- Watch prerecorded intro-videos from potential supervisors BEFORE event.
- Decide on supervisors you would like to hear more from.
- Sign up for event on ISBUC website and SELECT four supervisors you want to speak with.
- JOIN event on May 15 via Microsoft Teams (access code given before start of event)
- Biophysical Chemistry Research Group - supervisor: Leila Lo Leggio
- CFIM - Core Facility for Integrated Microscopy - represented by Guillermo Montoya
- Montoya Group – supervisor: Guillermo Montoya
- Foderà Lab – supervisor: Vito Foderà (pending)
- Hatzakis Lab - supervisor: Nikos Hatzakis (pending)
- Joint Structural Biology Lab of GPCRs and Ion Channels - supervisors: David Gloriam and Jette Kastrup
- Kragelund Group Head of SBiNLab - supervisor: Birthe B Kragelund
- Taylor Group - supervisor: Nicholas Taylor
- Cell Communication Research Group , Head of Center for Advanced Bioimaging (CAB), Head of Section for Transport Biology – supervisor: Alexander Schulz
- Bioinorganic Chemistry and Spectroscopy – supervisor: Lars Bo Stegeager Hemmingsen
- Ligand-gated ion channel receptors in brain diseases Group , Head of Peptides and Proteins discipline – supervisor: Michael Gajhede
Signal transduction and plant innate Immunity Research Group – supervisor: Anja Thoe Fuglsang
- Biological Chemistry - supervisor: Peter Waaben Thulstrup
- more to follow
Looking forward to a great event with exciting discussions across the participants.
Junior ISBUC Steering Committee